ALL SERVICES REMAIN THE SAME DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Provide support to all clients who come to the Centre seeking employment, education and training services.
- Employment Counselling
- Resume writing and updating
- Cover letter writing
- Job search
- Interview skills
- Helping you to achieve training or employment goals
- Client employability assessments
- Designing and implementing employment action plans
- Access to resource centre
- Application assistance
- Access to job board
- Resource materials available
- Access to current local, provincial and national labour market information
- Information about training opportunities
- Referral to training
- Information about small business and proposal development
The UNFC Apatisiwin Employment Program is a proud partner of the Youth Ranger Program. For assistance, please contact Miranda Paterson, Employment Counsellor.
Check out what employment opportunitites are available on our Job Postings page.
Join us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/UNFC-Employment-Unit-465042627656683/
Miranda Paterson, Employment Counsellor