Apatisiwin Employment Services
Provide support to all clients who come to the Centre seeking employment, education and training services.
- Employment Counselling
- Resume writing and updating
- Cover letter writing
- Job search
- Interview skills
- Helping you to achieve training or employment goals
- Client employability assessments
- Designing and implementing employment action plans
- Access to resource centre
- Application assistance
- Access to job board
- Resource materials available
- Access to current local, provincial and national labour market information
- Information about training opportunities
- Referral to training
- Information about small business and proposal development
The UNFC Apatisiwin Employment Program is a proud partner of the Youth Ranger Program.
Check out what employment opportunitites are available on our Job Postings page.
Join us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/EmploymentUNFC
Position Vacant, Youth Employment Worker
Jayson McFarlane, Employment Counsellor